One of the founders of YES, Sean graduated from Yale College in 2003 with a degree in engineering sciences. While still in university, Sean founded Higher One, now a leading payments technology provider for higher education. Since then Sean has continued to found and advise startups. He's now the CEO of his latest venture, AdvantiaHealth.
B.S., Engineering Sciences
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
M.A., Applied Positive Psychology
• Chairman and CEO of Advantia Health
• Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Higher One
• Founder, Chairman, and Chief Strategy Officer for Pikum Holdings, LTD
• Founding Managing Partner at Acceleprise.VC
• Founder and CEO of JobCompass/EmployInsight
• Venture Partner for Novak Biddle Venture Partners
• Founder and Director of Yale Entrepreneurial Society
• Co-Founder and Executive Board Member of Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
Brad graduated from Yale College with degrees in Molecular Biology and Economics. Since graduating Brad has founded a number of successful companies, including FreeAwesome and General Assembly. Today Brad is working to disrupt the real estate industry as the CEO of his newest venture: Common.
• Co-Founder and CEO of Common
• Co-Founder and Chairman of Free Awesome
• Co-Founder of General Assembly
• Venture Partner of Maveron
• On Board of Directors for Kin
B.S., Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
A 2008 graduate of Yale's School of Management, Jennifer now serves as Associate Director of Entrepreneurship & Lecturer in the Practice of Entrepreneurship at her alma mater. Jennifer is also co-founder and advisor at Skillcrush, an online education company tfocused on teaching women technical skills.
UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI
YALE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
M.B.A, concentration in Finance and Entrepreneurship
• Associate Director of Entrepreneurship and Lecturer at Yale School of Management
• Adjunct Professor at the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism at the City University of New York
• Advisor to the Yale Landscape Lab
• Co-Founder and Former Director of Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
• Co-Founder and Advisor at Skillcrush
President of YES from 2010 to 2011, Max graduated from Yale College in 2012 with a B.A. in Computer Science. While still in school, Max founded his current company SilviaTerra, which focuses on using new technology to bring forestry management into the 21st century.
• Founder of SilviaTerra
• Former President of Yale Entrepreneurial Society
• Summer Fellow for Tsai Center for Innovative Thinking at Yale
• Founder and CEO for AccuScholar
• Web Developer and Researcher for Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
B.A., Computer Science
William J. Schnoor, Jr.
A graduate both of Yale College and Yale Law, Bill Schnoor is partner in and co-chair of Goodwin Law’s Technology Companies & Life Sciences Group. Bill loves working with Yale startups, and has provided advice to many bulldog founders in the northeast.
YALE LAW SCHOOL
• Partner at Goodwin Procter LLP
• Partner at Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault LLP
Matt graduated from Yale College in 2003 with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. After graduating from Yale Matt founded VideoEgg (now known as SAY Media), a pioneering video ad network for online communities, and he continues to serve as CEO there.
• CEO of Hearst Autos
• Board Member for Thunder
• CEO of SAY Media
• CEO of VideoEgg, Inc.
• Co-founder of MediaLiquid
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Computer Science